Thursday, November 23, 2006

Hujan itu Rahmat.

its so frustrating when u blogged and suddenly the long post that u did disappear just like dat becuz of a laptop's technical problems. I can't use my wireless(Streamyx buat hal lagi) so I was using my dad's one of the tablet pcs (the test drive version) just to connect to 3G (since my laptop's pc card rosak *pfft*) and dat tablet pc has i dunno what problem that will make it restart by itself. so dats how the post disappeared.

But after I called Streamyx, the LAN dah elok but not the wireless. sheesh. I think the modem buat hal lagi. Geram giler, since we already changed the modem for like 10 times already and they always rosak!! geez.

prolly dis time the modem kene sambar kilat. its now the musim tengkujuh and this year, even the west coast pon kena.

i dun really favour raining season. Infact I tot i can avoid the cold and heavy rain in Wellington, but i was wrong; the rain is worse in Malaysia!! so I'll spend almost every evening lazing around the tv lounge doing nothing but layaning the bros and their friends. oh and in dis past few days i'm becoming like one of them. main main main all day long. Parents have been away since Monday, and they're coming back in a few hours time. And lil cuzzens (aged 9 and 12) came for a sleepover and since my parents are not here, I'm in charge of taking care of them. So for this past few days I've become their tukang masak and playmate. haha. Well I enjoy jaga-ing them, altho its actually very tiring. Now they're all bored while waiting for abang to bring them for a swim at Putrajaya. While me trying to relax all by myself... posting crap. Malas nak layan sekejap cuz I just need sometime for myself. After 2 weeks breathing the Bangi's not-so-fresh air, baru smalam I gt bad news... and I know I'll be dead in a few hours time. Ibu will be super mad at myself so I'm gonna spend sometime alone before my mom gets back.

Its all because of my lazy-ness. hmmm

Ah well, malas nak pk pasal tu. for now lets talk about something else.

Hm dis morning I saw the launching of the new Nokia phones; the cool L'amour Collection phones!! so I guess dah keluar la kat Malaysia kan? and I scratched Samsung D900 from my list and added up Nokia 5300 Xpressmusic and Nokia 7290 (the flip phone from the L'amour range). Tengokla macam mana.

Ugh suddenly the mood to blog is gone. Penat je tulis panjang2 tadi.

I'm still looking for something as a cover up so dat ibu will not be so mad at me. but tak jumpe ape2 pon.

dah la tu gotta chill for a sec.

brb.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home