Malas nak pk title.
One reason why I hate myself for not taking up the driving license; I can't move far.
I really wanna go out and see some people in KL but the problem is now I cant cuz I dun have a transport. Adam has classes and if I wanna ask my dad to send me I have to plan early and get out of the house as early as 730 am! kedai pon x bukak lagi. heh. Its not that I dun wanna take the train but I'm sure my parents will not allow me to go all by myself.
So I'm thinking of taking up lessons, but thats the thing, I dun like to drive. Even if I can drive, I dun even have a car so why bother to take license?
basically, duduk kat Bangi x best. mwahhahaha.
I've been here for almost a week and I havent seen KL yet. Okay I lied.. I had lunch in Bangsar and I lalu KL on da way from Kedah to Bangi.but thats it. I wanna go around KL, maybe masuk KLCC and Mid Valley, go around Low Yatt and watch a movie at OU.
Nasib baik I have a few TV series to keep me occupied, other than activities with Juju and the exercise gang and also layaning my bros n their friends.
I know not many of my friends visit this page but if theres anybody who do, just wanna let u know tht I have a new number: +6012 2711701. Hit me if you wanna have a cuppa, but I cannot janji whether the plan will jadi or not due to the transportation problems. heh. Will try to make it happen i promise.
I dun think tomoro's plan is gonna work, as I dun have any form of transport to go out and I havent talk to my dad abt this since hes been so busy which I think it'll be too late to ask for his permission tomoro. Sorry lah Eliza.
Hope the sunday family outing will jadi. I really need to see the shops in KL. haha.
I really wanna go out and see some people in KL but the problem is now I cant cuz I dun have a transport. Adam has classes and if I wanna ask my dad to send me I have to plan early and get out of the house as early as 730 am! kedai pon x bukak lagi. heh. Its not that I dun wanna take the train but I'm sure my parents will not allow me to go all by myself.
So I'm thinking of taking up lessons, but thats the thing, I dun like to drive. Even if I can drive, I dun even have a car so why bother to take license?
basically, duduk kat Bangi x best. mwahhahaha.
I've been here for almost a week and I havent seen KL yet. Okay I lied.. I had lunch in Bangsar and I lalu KL on da way from Kedah to Bangi.but thats it. I wanna go around KL, maybe masuk KLCC and Mid Valley, go around Low Yatt and watch a movie at OU.
Nasib baik I have a few TV series to keep me occupied, other than activities with Juju and the exercise gang and also layaning my bros n their friends.
I know not many of my friends visit this page but if theres anybody who do, just wanna let u know tht I have a new number: +6012 2711701. Hit me if you wanna have a cuppa, but I cannot janji whether the plan will jadi or not due to the transportation problems. heh. Will try to make it happen i promise.
I dun think tomoro's plan is gonna work, as I dun have any form of transport to go out and I havent talk to my dad abt this since hes been so busy which I think it'll be too late to ask for his permission tomoro. Sorry lah Eliza.
Hope the sunday family outing will jadi. I really need to see the shops in KL. haha.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home