Random?
Okay I dunno why but I just feel like blogging (as I've made a few posts in one day already...), altho I dun have anything to talk about. So I'm just gonna babble until I get bored.
just now we(the four brothers) had a conversation about the word 'babi'. Actually I find it kinda amusing cuz other than its one of the firsts malay word, it can fit nicely in many english songs. well we havent tried any of the bm songs yet. but yeah something like dis:
"babi for luck
breathe in so deep
this air is blessed..."
edited from DC's Hands Down
or maybe dis one..
"when I was a babi
My babi took me into the city
to see a marching band..."
edited from MCR's Welcome to the Black Parade
I apologize for those weird and kinda offensive sentences when the word babi was put into the lines..
but i just find it funny, especially when we sang em. its too weirdly funny.
oh i'd love to learn vector art. anybody care to lend me a hand and be my teacher? and I feel like snapping some new photos, altho the weather arent too pleasing for me to go out. hmm papepon battery pon x charge lagi. haha. oh im so in the mood for art, I even dreamt of editin tons of pic last nite but dats the thing, the brain cells are dying (oh yes ive gt flu *sobs*) one by one so the ideas dat i have faded.
argh i hate flu. it made me feel so tired and sleepy all day and it made my ears feel so uneasy. and i hate oily face, as ive been using dat oil control film like 10 sheets per day just to make my face oil-free. i hate to have mood swings.
...and i HATE worrying. God I always think blogging will make me forget, but I guess it didnt help. it made me think about it more. it made me day dream about things dat i always wanted and ended up feeling super sucky cuz I know its impossible to make the dreams happen.
WHY DREAMS ARE HARD TO ACHIEVE?
duh of course because life is not dat easy.
Haha I've always tot I'm ready to face the consequences. guess i'm not. god help me. I wanna cm bk home next year. I dun think I wanna stay for the summer. unless I can get to do my internship straight in Welly. but I dun think so... so I guess i'm gonna have to come bk here end of next year to do it here.
Gosh I really need to do proper planning. But I need Bs from ACCY 111 and ECON 140 so dat i can carry on with my plans.
im useless, dun u think? nak pikir positive pon susah sebenarnye as u know theres a very tiny probability for me to succeed now. unless i have the miracle, then that means i've been given a chance, to make sure I can make some people proud.
yeah dis is what I call Karma. What goes up must come down.
I'm at the top a few times, and there are a few other times dat I'm at the bottom.
and when i'm there, all i can say is..
"ouch"
...then i'll start a new plan to go up again. huhu
okay dah ngantuk. I better sleep.
since the plan dh cancel, i hope i have a better things happened to me tomoro.. like.. good grades?
oh and before i go to bed, who wants to watch the movie Cinta with me nnt? oh and whos up for Happy Feet?
the two movies dat i'm looking foward to in the mean time. Watched The Prestige and it was superb. LOVE IT!
aaa i lof movies.
dah la tu. I'm signing off.
just now we(the four brothers) had a conversation about the word 'babi'. Actually I find it kinda amusing cuz other than its one of the firsts malay word, it can fit nicely in many english songs. well we havent tried any of the bm songs yet. but yeah something like dis:
"babi for luck
breathe in so deep
this air is blessed..."
edited from DC's Hands Down
or maybe dis one..
"when I was a babi
My babi took me into the city
to see a marching band..."
edited from MCR's Welcome to the Black Parade
I apologize for those weird and kinda offensive sentences when the word babi was put into the lines..
but i just find it funny, especially when we sang em. its too weirdly funny.
oh i'd love to learn vector art. anybody care to lend me a hand and be my teacher? and I feel like snapping some new photos, altho the weather arent too pleasing for me to go out. hmm papepon battery pon x charge lagi. haha. oh im so in the mood for art, I even dreamt of editin tons of pic last nite but dats the thing, the brain cells are dying (oh yes ive gt flu *sobs*) one by one so the ideas dat i have faded.
argh i hate flu. it made me feel so tired and sleepy all day and it made my ears feel so uneasy. and i hate oily face, as ive been using dat oil control film like 10 sheets per day just to make my face oil-free. i hate to have mood swings.
...and i HATE worrying. God I always think blogging will make me forget, but I guess it didnt help. it made me think about it more. it made me day dream about things dat i always wanted and ended up feeling super sucky cuz I know its impossible to make the dreams happen.
WHY DREAMS ARE HARD TO ACHIEVE?
duh of course because life is not dat easy.
Haha I've always tot I'm ready to face the consequences. guess i'm not. god help me. I wanna cm bk home next year. I dun think I wanna stay for the summer. unless I can get to do my internship straight in Welly. but I dun think so... so I guess i'm gonna have to come bk here end of next year to do it here.
Gosh I really need to do proper planning. But I need Bs from ACCY 111 and ECON 140 so dat i can carry on with my plans.
im useless, dun u think? nak pikir positive pon susah sebenarnye as u know theres a very tiny probability for me to succeed now. unless i have the miracle, then that means i've been given a chance, to make sure I can make some people proud.
yeah dis is what I call Karma. What goes up must come down.
I'm at the top a few times, and there are a few other times dat I'm at the bottom.
and when i'm there, all i can say is..
"ouch"
...then i'll start a new plan to go up again. huhu
okay dah ngantuk. I better sleep.
since the plan dh cancel, i hope i have a better things happened to me tomoro.. like.. good grades?
oh and before i go to bed, who wants to watch the movie Cinta with me nnt? oh and whos up for Happy Feet?
the two movies dat i'm looking foward to in the mean time. Watched The Prestige and it was superb. LOVE IT!
aaa i lof movies.
dah la tu. I'm signing off.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home