Friday, January 07, 2005

Confession...

I tot I had ended my head gurl job...but just now farahain asked me stuffs abt prefects and I helped her. The system at school sux. They dont prepare anything before the school starts! and we're all the one to blame. everything must be super quick. but no cooperation from the others. only 3-10 ppl out of 75 do the job. happens every year [except 2003's senior]. So irresponsible prefects. Being selfish n naive all the time. Cmon sedar ah sket! Stay Alert lar~(whoops. emotional tetiber laks)

Ayah told me that offer now in BBPlaza 3 dvds for RM 10!! I wanna buy :p. I hope my plan on Sunday will work. So heres the plan: go to PWTC by train then afta the Edu Fair pi melencong dlu baru balek umah. wahahaha.

Scarecrow Addams in 8tv. Masyuk la lagu uh. Disagree rocks!!

Some dvds is now on my list to watch: Finding Neverland, Big Fish, Mona Lisa Smile, School Of Rock, COATDQ. Ah cant wait to buy sum dvds. hihi.

My beebee's still nude. i wanna finish em today gak!!! wish me luck then. huhu.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home