Wellington Peeps, Thank You.
2nd post for the nite. See thats how bosan I am, with assignments beside me.
Tried to do some ACCY 111 reading before doing the qs. but yeah its like staring at a blank paper; nothing masuk n processed in the brain. hishh I feel like I'm the stupidest creature ever lived in this whoolee widee worrllddd cuz my otak lembab bace pon tak masuk2 (okay im exaggerating..) . Well not really, but yeah I'm not productive at the moment.
Hm okay now im hoping after doing one post i'll be able to process something from what I'm gonna read later.
So yesterday was NZ first day of Puasa. And we had gathering berbuka at 240 The Terrace. It was all great; yummy food, and great crowd. After tarawikh, we watched Malam Malaysia's video. More fun, more gelak2 at the performances done by the talented wellington peeps. Love the Sketch, the JPA performance, TESOL's, and glad to hear all those great singers again. Oh yah and this reminds me, I wud like to say Thank You to all of you who enjoyed the dua kupang performances, and I'm glad u all do love the vids.
Fasting Wellington is NOT BAD AT ALL (altho today we had a vegetarian thingie for berbuka and its not yummy at all, too bad they serve pork tonite) and I heard theres gonna be more makan2. Its like we're gonna have at least once a week. Seronok bukan? Walaupon I dont have the chance to have sahur and berbuka with my family anymore, but to break fast with u guys pon sangat seronok...and to me u guys are my family here!
So to the host, thanks for inviting me yesterday. And to other welly peeps.. muahx to all!
I know this is a bit late.. but yeah I still wanna say...
Happy Ramadhan al-Mubarak Everyone!
Tried to do some ACCY 111 reading before doing the qs. but yeah its like staring at a blank paper; nothing masuk n processed in the brain. hishh I feel like I'm the stupidest creature ever lived in this whoolee widee worrllddd cuz my otak lembab bace pon tak masuk2 (okay im exaggerating..) . Well not really, but yeah I'm not productive at the moment.
Hm okay now im hoping after doing one post i'll be able to process something from what I'm gonna read later.
So yesterday was NZ first day of Puasa. And we had gathering berbuka at 240 The Terrace. It was all great; yummy food, and great crowd. After tarawikh, we watched Malam Malaysia's video. More fun, more gelak2 at the performances done by the talented wellington peeps. Love the Sketch, the JPA performance, TESOL's, and glad to hear all those great singers again. Oh yah and this reminds me, I wud like to say Thank You to all of you who enjoyed the dua kupang performances, and I'm glad u all do love the vids.
Fasting Wellington is NOT BAD AT ALL (altho today we had a vegetarian thingie for berbuka and its not yummy at all, too bad they serve pork tonite) and I heard theres gonna be more makan2. Its like we're gonna have at least once a week. Seronok bukan? Walaupon I dont have the chance to have sahur and berbuka with my family anymore, but to break fast with u guys pon sangat seronok...and to me u guys are my family here!
So to the host, thanks for inviting me yesterday. And to other welly peeps.. muahx to all!
I know this is a bit late.. but yeah I still wanna say...
Happy Ramadhan al-Mubarak Everyone!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home