Jen and Brad...seperating?
Oh tak bestnyer. I like to see them together...but they're soo busy with career n i guess thts why they took this way;ended up their relationship. ahahaha. its cool. cmon angelina...grab him. ahaks!
Went to the swimming class. Im soo tired but I haf to keep my eyes open...I wanna watch Neraka Cinta n Queer Eye For a Straight Guy tonite. Tahan farah tahan! But I got water in my ears. Tanak kluar lak. Hearing Problem at the moment.
hurm. i guess tomorrow's plan is on!! I have listed sum dvds to buy.
I wanna buy these dvds tomorrow (i'll buy any three of these)
+Finding Neverland
+Big Fish
+School Of Rock
+Mona Lisa Smile
+COATDQ
+Mean Girls
+Vanity Fair
...and im still working on the list...
abt rm 100 i'll spend tomorrow. huh banyaknye. haf to save some.
Spanar Jaya Time.
Went to the swimming class. Im soo tired but I haf to keep my eyes open...I wanna watch Neraka Cinta n Queer Eye For a Straight Guy tonite. Tahan farah tahan! But I got water in my ears. Tanak kluar lak. Hearing Problem at the moment.
hurm. i guess tomorrow's plan is on!! I have listed sum dvds to buy.
I wanna buy these dvds tomorrow (i'll buy any three of these)
+Finding Neverland
+Big Fish
+School Of Rock
+Mona Lisa Smile
+COATDQ
+Mean Girls
+Vanity Fair
...and im still working on the list...
abt rm 100 i'll spend tomorrow. huh banyaknye. haf to save some.
Spanar Jaya Time.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home