Saturday, January 08, 2005

A Vewy Plain Day...

listening to the cuppycake song. a very cute song with a very cute voice. hurm.

Went to McD yesterday cuz I want Prosperity Burger...but its not really the Prosperity Burger cuz i have eaten at home. Its actually the sheep I wanted :p Went there with Ika and we met Asnidura(ika's friend). She's working in McD. She said Im getting chubby or in other word: fatter. wahahahah. Shes not the only one...there's sum other guys i met said the same thing including my mom. Yelah, i really eat lately. 3 times a day meal is a must plus the snacks and chocolates while watching TV or doing anything sitting like sewing and all. Haf to keep myself fit. Haf to exercise. I wanna go back to my normal figure.

Last night Azah called. She invited me to a gath at Deela's howse. But Im not going...haf to teman my mom kat kedai. Then haf to finish the shirt and pinafore for my beebee. Then we talked abt scholarship and college and universities. She told me that some of our schoolmates already have scholarship. Jeles nyer!!! I wanna scholarship!! Have to start searching now..

My parents wanted to send me straight doing everything in NZ. but the only impression I can give is 'whoa'. Way too expensive!! But they want me to decide. So I still haf time to think about that. I'll try to decide this sunday, after going to the education fair. most probably ill be going to KDU or Sunway or KYMS then I'll try for NZ.

Juara Lagu is getting near. But TIME is not the main sponsor anymore. So I dont get free tix from Ayah. I wanna go I wanna go! I hope Misha Omar's pulangkan will win.

Till then,
daa~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home