Hari Malang Farah.
Worked til 3am last nite. The building was sooo messy. Had no choice but to clean em. Ah well, its our fault for coming in late. I was vaccumming the foyer and suddenly the vaccum broke down. So since i have to change vaccuum- to the one that we have to galas, I changed duties with Pae. I took over his toilet cleaning job, and thank god the works later on were not so bad - cuz the side toilets' lights weren't working and the only toilet left was that darn dirty mens toilet.
Reached home around 315am, and stayed up just to wait for Sahur with Haz, cuz if I sleep then I'll definitely miss it. So I took a bath, finish up my INFO 101 assignment, and waited until 430am. Another half an hour to go. So I started to lie down and rested my head on the pillows... And suddenly haz woke me up. erk tertido gak! but then I tot i can still make it... so checked the time... eh no wait! its 600am!! Then Haz said "Subuh Farah..bangun."
She tried to wake me up during Sahur time, but yeah u know me, I'm not a light sleeper and its like super hard to wake me up. Even Haz gt pissed off. Already immune with the ringtones in the cell, and kalau dah sampai dat level, only my mom can wake me up the easiest. So yeah, there goes my sahur. And the last meal I had was...
...the Spaghetti masa berbuka.
I just feel like crying dat time cuz I'm friggin hungry. And I know I wont be able to eat until sunset. haih! Stress.
So I solat Subuh, and continue sleeping.. and thinking of waking up around 930 just in time for siap2 and walk to ECON 140 lecture.
Had a weird dream; about something that I've been wishing for but yeah will not happen in Reality (more frustrating stuffs). And suddenly haz came into the room for the second time..to wake me up again. Since I'm like soo depressed, I skipped ECONS on purpose. And continue sleeping, hoping to have different dreams, but no. That stupid dream continues.
Woke up, feeling stressed up and checked the time again. Haih just in time to get ready for INFO 101. So yeah, siap2 and went up. "Adam Brody" made my day (seronok tengok his expressions and gestures while he's talking to me.. damn hes so adorable) and then later after the class I went back to the room, did some kemas2 and started to read thru the new course catalogue and also checked out the NZCIA requirements. And found out about more scary stuffs; I have to take COML (Commercial Law) subjects! around 3 papers if i'm not mistaken, and because of that I think I have to re-plan everything. I might have to drop INFO major, and take subjects that did not plan to take before. Hm guess I have to see the student advisor and that would be later after the exams. Plus, I have to find out abt loan from JPA/MARA. Exams lagi. Assignments lagi. ahh more stress.
Then suddenly Nana came into the room with the worst news of the day: Weir is serving pork for tonite!! I was like.. aaaaa! I need to eat something else but not vegetarian :(
thats it, I'm going out tonite. *sigh*
I dunno what will happen next. I'm so worried right now, especially with my future planning. Hoping that things will turn out to be alright. am I on the right track? sheesh! How I wish I have a time machine that can bring me to the future and see whether the plan work or the other way round.
Dah la I'm lacking the being-a-woman skills. I wonder what will happen to me if I don't study hard now. Probably I'll be a useless single lady. Why single?cuz I cant even attract anybody since I don't have the skills! scary.
But I felt much better after having a chat with Ibu. Thanks Ibu! :D
As for now, I'm gonna concentrate with my exams and assignments. Will worry about my future right after that.
you see, from only one wrong step I took (resting my head on the pillow at 430 am), things have turned out to be so wrong for the whole day!
*sigh*
Dengan itu, saya isytiharkan, 3 Oktober 2006 adalah Hari Malang Farah.
Reached home around 315am, and stayed up just to wait for Sahur with Haz, cuz if I sleep then I'll definitely miss it. So I took a bath, finish up my INFO 101 assignment, and waited until 430am. Another half an hour to go. So I started to lie down and rested my head on the pillows... And suddenly haz woke me up. erk tertido gak! but then I tot i can still make it... so checked the time... eh no wait! its 600am!! Then Haz said "Subuh Farah..bangun."
She tried to wake me up during Sahur time, but yeah u know me, I'm not a light sleeper and its like super hard to wake me up. Even Haz gt pissed off. Already immune with the ringtones in the cell, and kalau dah sampai dat level, only my mom can wake me up the easiest. So yeah, there goes my sahur. And the last meal I had was...
...the Spaghetti masa berbuka.
I just feel like crying dat time cuz I'm friggin hungry. And I know I wont be able to eat until sunset. haih! Stress.
So I solat Subuh, and continue sleeping.. and thinking of waking up around 930 just in time for siap2 and walk to ECON 140 lecture.
Had a weird dream; about something that I've been wishing for but yeah will not happen in Reality (more frustrating stuffs). And suddenly haz came into the room for the second time..to wake me up again. Since I'm like soo depressed, I skipped ECONS on purpose. And continue sleeping, hoping to have different dreams, but no. That stupid dream continues.
Woke up, feeling stressed up and checked the time again. Haih just in time to get ready for INFO 101. So yeah, siap2 and went up. "Adam Brody" made my day (seronok tengok his expressions and gestures while he's talking to me.. damn hes so adorable) and then later after the class I went back to the room, did some kemas2 and started to read thru the new course catalogue and also checked out the NZCIA requirements. And found out about more scary stuffs; I have to take COML (Commercial Law) subjects! around 3 papers if i'm not mistaken, and because of that I think I have to re-plan everything. I might have to drop INFO major, and take subjects that did not plan to take before. Hm guess I have to see the student advisor and that would be later after the exams. Plus, I have to find out abt loan from JPA/MARA. Exams lagi. Assignments lagi. ahh more stress.
Then suddenly Nana came into the room with the worst news of the day: Weir is serving pork for tonite!! I was like.. aaaaa! I need to eat something else but not vegetarian :(
thats it, I'm going out tonite. *sigh*
I dunno what will happen next. I'm so worried right now, especially with my future planning. Hoping that things will turn out to be alright. am I on the right track? sheesh! How I wish I have a time machine that can bring me to the future and see whether the plan work or the other way round.
Dah la I'm lacking the being-a-woman skills. I wonder what will happen to me if I don't study hard now. Probably I'll be a useless single lady. Why single?cuz I cant even attract anybody since I don't have the skills! scary.
But I felt much better after having a chat with Ibu. Thanks Ibu! :D
As for now, I'm gonna concentrate with my exams and assignments. Will worry about my future right after that.
you see, from only one wrong step I took (resting my head on the pillow at 430 am), things have turned out to be so wrong for the whole day!
*sigh*
Dengan itu, saya isytiharkan, 3 Oktober 2006 adalah Hari Malang Farah.

1 Comments:
haha...farah...
klaka laa that "being-a-woman skills" phrase..
how can u say that... u still have long journey to go....still got tyme to learn or even improve the skills.... the same goes for me too! dun worry, u wont be useless, becoz u r oready someone...hehehe
=D
Post a Comment
<< Home