Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Mulakan hari anda dengan Blogging

...and I forgot what I wanted to talk about. heh.

takpelah citer mende lain. haha.

Yesterday after sitting for hours in the library, Palie and I went down to get him the course catalog for next year. So we went to Faculty of Science (as told by Kung, we can get the course catalog in any faculty in the uni) but that thing wasnt on the counter. But I found something else instead; School of Architecture and Design 2007 Prospectus.

I brought back home a copy. haha. And Palie still gt his course catalog as we went to Faculty of Commerce and I took one for him. Rupenye kene mintak *pfft*.

For those who has been reading my posts from the start, I'm sure u all dah bosan with this topic but yeah I nak citer lagi haha. Its like a sambungan from the last one.

You know, how I'm so interested with anything to do with arts and designs (or shall I say "dejain"? hahaha poor my lecturer pelat. "taman" kacak bergaya. Nonie u know what I mean right? Nantila I buat one post about him if I rajin. haha), and I'd say Wellington has got a very weird but cool sculptures and arts all around the city which mesmerize me. And I heard the school of architecture and design here is quite a good and reputable. If I have the chance, I'd like to try... seeing how many of my family members are actually working and pursuing degrees related to this line (well I have a creative family; parents, sibs, cuzzens, uncles, aunties.. sume terrer but me) so I think I might have that talented hands for arts too. Well for now I'm still polishing myself with photography skills (i'm getting better and trying to improve more tau XD) and hoping that I will try new things like thread paintings and digital media designing when I have time. Seriously if I stand a chance I would just enrol into courses like those in uni, but for now I think its better for me to concentrate on what I'm pursuing right now. If I'm talented, I'm sure I know how to use those talents in order to succeed in another line. As for me who is now planning to go into corporate line... the creative thinking is really important in order to go further than anyone else.

"Think out of the box" as they always say.

But thats the thing, how far can I go? How creative and innovative am I?

I think my thinking skills is still poor, but getting better. If I wanna compare myself with other 18-year-old friends, I think they're all like adults already. And I? Masih ditahap kuat merapu.

But yeah I'm still young and I have the whole world to explore. Its a long long way to go!

Honestly that prospectus made me feel like taking up designs courses. Campur ngan mood swings lagi.. tibe2 rasa nak Bertukar arah sekejap.

BUT! at the same time it made me think I'm better at the line I'm in now.

Plus,Sue posted some inspiring posts in her blog which make me so sure of continuing with my dream. Betul tu Sue! we have to start learning to read Biz mags. And in my case, newspapers too. oh n i shud start playing chess. Make it as a hobby? hahaha.

And the self-discovery plan continues.

I wanna see more of the creative heart in me (well I've discovered some in this past few months. *an achievement!*). And I'd love to sharpen up my thinking skills... so that I'm sure I can go far. And and.. I need to gain more confidence level.

Many things to do and I hope I manage to finish my self-discovery by the end of this year so I can be sure of what to do. Will put up my results when I have the analysis and conclusion (hah semangat).tapi susahnye rasa. Wish I can just have someone to tell me what I should do next and after that until I finish with my life. But x best la camtu kan! Its me who will determine my own path. and Only Him can change it.

The aim is to be a Professional Accountant and try to be in the corporate line.
The prize is the feeling of satisfaction, and being successful.

oh but theres something MORE that I need to think about; how can I combine and attune my aims with the purpose of life. How I can contribute to the world. hmm Banyak lagi.

ah well. save those for later after the bzness habis. huhu now the mood is here, I may start my revision for the day!

It felt good after you made a post to boost ur confidence level so that u feel that everything is possible! whee.

Later!

p/s: ahh I'm now trying to make a new sculpture in my room using a pile of fresh laundry. Now my room is a mess. Total mess. ah geram! Exam syndrome. sheesh.

2 Comments:

Blogger SyArENa said...

oi minah!!!!itu bukan sculpture daaaa itu ape daaaaa.......

12:52  
Blogger ms nonie said...

i miss taman panas!! aaaaaaaaaaaaa

19:45  

Post a Comment

<< Home