Monday, January 10, 2005

The Final decision...I hope.

The plan worked out. We went to PWTC. Then off Sungei Wang. Then Low Yatt. Bought 6 dvds; Finding Neverland.Lemony Snickets.Oceans 12.Sky Captain and The World Of Tomorrow.School Of Rock.Resident Evil Apocalypse. And ika bought Mean Girls.A Cinderella Story.Mona Lisa Smile. Mine's Lemony Snicket nyer gamba very dissapointing. Ah rase nak beli baru je. Dahla takde Receipt. Ala biasela 3 for RM10. huhu! best best.

Met teerah, anis, syameel, dayah, deela, kausar, fatin kat sane. They said Azah n Yuli were there. But tak jumpe pon. Ahaks. Surveying the colleges and I decided to carry on applying KDU. I dun wanna go to INTI. So I guess, KDU...here I come!

Last night I dreamt sumthing really scary. I only got 7As for my spm. and I haf 1C and 1D. An Im affected emotionally. I must be really ready to receive my results soon. Gosh I hate it I hate it. I hate myself. I hate to be worried. And I must find a way out. That dream kept playing in ma head. its like a movie. Just remember ana's advice. The SPM is already OVER farah.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home