Friday, October 20, 2006

In the zone.

First of all, I'd like to wish Qi Su happy birthday!! Oh the welly peeps are celebratin but not me. I've got a lot of catching up with my ECONS and ACCY. Sedey. But yeah sebelom tuu.. BLOGGING LAA!

I'm done with INFO 102 exams. It went okay, well I guess 10 wrongs shud still be fine, but cannot be more than that; I need As to get the loan. shoots I'm scared. Will have another 3 papers and they will be on the 24th, 25th and 27th of October.

24th - ECON140
25th - ACCY111
27th - INFO101

I can hear someone screaming "fuiyoo thts craazy! 2 days straight?? accy n econs lak tu"

Ah well its actually some lil retard in my own head. hmph.

So I have like 2 days each to prepare for each subjects.

Thank God that I have to go thru this in like.. a week? fuh!

Ah well, exam syndrome masih berterusan. The room is still 95% messy, and I am like super duper giler. Drink too much Redbull already. Seriously if you guys look at me (with eyebags and weird behaviour--weirder than usual) u'll think I'm drunk. I'm still sober though, Its just that theres one screw longgar due to too much redbull (acid- hakis the screw-become longgar) consumed. So I looked like a kaki botol or sth. Kaki Botol-Redbull? Boleh nak kata. Well Nana is kinda addicted to Lift, but shes not a heavy Lift-drinker (not yet kot?), and we're so gonna make Haz like that V drink. So we all have one fave energy drink.

hmm. Usually, if I wanna forget about the hard part of the examinations, I'll think of something else... that is more fun and relaxing. And this time, I do have something to think about. Honestly the brain is working like 24/7 non stop.. since I have more things to worry. but no, Not those happy things. Some stuffs that are not good.

My Atok is not feeling very well. She gt dehydrated. and kekurangan darah. Last few weeks I heard the news about Kak Nah's condition; she just had an operation (she gt brain tumor) and now she can't see, walk and can only whisper if she wants to say anything. After Kak Nah's news, atok gt hospitalized.

From early this year lagi.. I've been getting shocking news about my grandparents back in Malaysia. Semua masuk hospital.. after one another. Started with Tok Wan, then Atok.. then both gt better.. kak nah pulak. And now Atok was sent back to the hospital.

Alhamdullillah my dad's side we're still okay.

Okay before I flew here, they (atok and tokwan) are not too pleased with my decision. They think its better if I just stay in Malaysia cuz u know, things might just happen kan? Well, cuz I have a dream to chase, plus ibu and ayah want me to be here so I flew. And now things started to happen. It was raining so heavily on the day I left Malaysia. Is there somekind of significance that God is trying to show? its like even the weather was not letting me go.

Well, since its wrong to think that way... I'm just going to take "that significance" as a coincidence. Kalau benda nak jadi makanya jadilah.

But I'm glad that I'm actually going back in few weeks time, so that I can meet atok, tokwan and kak nah. and more fave peeps of mine.

Hope things will get better soon. Amin.

Just finished writing a few cards to some friends. aa now I'm starting to miss em all! Well, I can still see some of em in few weeks time but not all of em. Like Nuha, she's in Germany. Syaril is in Ireland. Fash is in Aussie(but I can still see her end of this year.. around december I guess since I'll be around Malaysia for the whole 3 months! wheee.)

Well I MISS NUHA tho. I just feel like going to germany just to see her. haishoo.

hmm A LOT of things playing in mind when you're so far away from everybody. But thanks again to God I was sent here. To Windy Wellington; the weird-est place I've been to (as said by Me. Myself and I. In other words..my opinion). I tot bangi is weird enuff.. but noo welly is weird-er. Dahla hilly, windy die semacam..I find the CBD is too small(compare ngan oth places in NZ where u have to drive cuz its really really far. but here? walking distance je). I rasa Auckland is the better candidate to be a Capital City. Prime Minsiter die perempuan. Weird architecture (beehive for eg..is weird to me! haha), weird sbb tak ada written constitution (correct me if im wrong),.. weird people too I'd say. I dunno much about the local peeps.. so actually I tujukan the Malaysians here. okay u guys tak weird, cuz if u define "weird" that wud be someone like me. But I dunno! I just find everything about Welly is weird. but fun. Somehow I love it this way. I like you guys the way u are. I'm not sure whether I'm making a very bold statement here. Or prolly sbb this is the first time I live away from the usual peeps ive been with, but u know, I went to college and I met macam2 orang gak. But you guys are so much different. Prolly I'll meet more oth kinds of people later in the future. kan?

Tak tau kenapa, I still think you guys memang lain dari yang lain. honestly some perceptions towards people changed after I met you guys. Don't ask me what cuz I'm not gonna explain. I'm an observer too u know, so yeah I do make analysis about other people. Maybe IF I wanna talk about this again (I mean the perceptions and stuff) I'd open another post. A blabbermouth like me can just make someone feel so furious and feel like putting a deadly spell on me cili2 mulut ni. I have to carefully think of what I'm gonna say so no one will get hurt.

Don't get me wrong. Its not that I don't like you all or something. The difference makes me love this place and u guys more, like omg im so glad I was sent here. I can't stop thanking Him for sending me here.

But yeah, people come and go. Few days ago, Kak Sita went back to Singapore. I just knew her, and I wanna know about her more. So I tot after the bzness ends, I'll have time to catch up with her. But I was late. And I heard Kak Nysh is going away too but not for long. Am I right Kak Nysh? Im sooo gonna miss her. isk3. All the Best Kak Nysh! Hope to see u again!

Later after this, more seniors will leave us to chase their dreams. And more new people will enter and become a part of our life.

So peeps, whatever happens later after this, I hope we're still friends and keep in touch!

Yeh?

How time flies...

hmph I better stop. its time to read more interesting stuffs; ECON and ACCY yey! and I think I'm gonna start cleaning up my room. dah tak tahan!! geramss!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home